PDA

View Full Version : 1929 Ford Model A - 4 Door Sedan - Hotrod Classic Car - Rare Murray Body 29,995.00

Hot Rod Widow
02-02-14, 05:02 PM
Condition:
[TD="class: attrLabels"]Year:

Seats:

Manufacturer:
Ford

Drive Side:
Left-hand drive

Doors:

Safety Features:
Alarm, Immobiliser

Colour:
Red

Exterior:
Tow Bar

Engine Size:

Interior/Comfort Options:
Air Conditioning, Power-assisted Steering (PAS), Tilt Steering Wheel

Transmission:
Automatic

In-Car Audio:
AM/FM Stereo, Cassette Player

Fuel: Petrol

For sale is a fantastic 1929 Ford All Steel, Model A Sedan hotrod. It is a rare four door Murray body version originaly from Indiana. It has a 3" roof chop which has been done really well and compliments the car really well and leaves you with good visability all round, all the interior window trim has all been cut down and rechromed. It is painted bright red with subtle pinstriping all over the place. It has very high quality reproduction bumpers, radiator cover, stainless steel grille guard. All the door windows wind up down. The chassis is a proffesionaly custom built item and fitted with a tow bar on the rear. Front clip is a Mustang II with power disc brakes, power steering with adjustable shock absorbers. Rear axle is a GM item with Hauser racing halfshafts. There are power disc brakes on the front and drum brakes on the rear on a duel system with recently replaced pipes. The engine is a 350ci Chevy that was also recently rebuild and dressed. Gas flowed heads, ported and fitted with chrome rocker covers, Holley 600cfm carb on a Victor Edelbrock Jnr Performance inlet manifold. Also fitted with a Edelbrock performance cam. Flamethrower electronic ignition and power coil and high performance starter. A full stainless steel duel exhaust system and a Walker radiator with electric fan, electric fuel pump with all new fuel lines with twin saddle fuel tanks and senders. Painless wiring system. Electric wiper (Drivers side only) AC and Heater unit. The gearbox is an automatic 700R4c-4 Lock out with Overdrive and quick shift kit New black smoothie wheels all round with new wide whitewall radials and new rim beauty rings and 1946 chrome hub caps. The interior is all grey cloth interior including headlining, door pads and carpet. The dash has a full det of VDO brass gagues built into an oak panel dash, Ididit tilt column and a 40's reproduction steering wheel. The car is fully allarmed and imobalised with a Viper 460XV Thatcham Cat 1, proffesionaly fitted alarm, which was fitted on 25th Oct 2008. This car drives beautifully and has been used for weddng hire. It is a real head turner and thought to be the only rodded 4 door Sedan on the road in the UK. It is well worth taking a look at this car, but no tyre kickers or time wasters as I need a quick sale on this to fund another project. This car has free road tax and is not required to have an MOT even though I get it done every year anyway. I currently has a very long MOT on it.

http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x339/showpics11/Cars/LyndieLou.jpg (http://s1176.photobucket.com/user/showpics11/media/Cars/LyndieLou.jpg.html)

Hot Rod Widow
04-02-14, 12:47 PM
Any serious offers considered, first to see with serious offer will buy, many of you have seen this car around and can appreciate it. There is more pictures on ebay and more to follow

Hot Rod Widow
06-02-14, 07:26 PM
more pictures added on ebay

Hot Rod Widow
11-02-14, 09:53 PM
Reduced to 24,995.00 beautiful car nothing wrong with it I just want another car so this has to go

Hot Rod Widow
15-02-14, 07:08 AM
Still for sale why are there so many messers

Hot Rod Widow
19-02-14, 04:31 PM
Anyone want a bargain ...

Hot Rod Widow
09-03-14, 06:06 PM
anyone with serious offer fed up with messers

Hot Rod Widow
18-03-14, 03:41 PM
no Elmo didnt build it in 1929.. and even I am not that old.. no it not a Austin 7, yes it makes a lovely noise, did you maintain it, yes we do like a baby, if you know us you know how fussy we both are. Is it still for sale.. only just .. thinking of storing it to increase the money ... anyone interested pm me ...