PDA

View Full Version : Why

55chevy
02-03-14, 02:27 PM
http://www.torquedup.co.uk/forum/imagehosting/usr_images/2/5/6/256_53133eb396496.jpg
Now with fresh paint and everything working perfect, not too sure if I am in love anymore. Like my sex life the chase is always more fun than staying around once you caught them. Is that weird?

roscobbc
02-03-14, 05:26 PM
Thing is - just like 'the chase' and the following (well, usually anyway) 'ladies & gentlemen action' - nasty communicable diseases can follow! - in 'our' case the disease is a lifetimes servitude to the car hobby!

Plumpcars
02-03-14, 06:48 PM
I don't see my 55 as ever finished, there will always be little changes to make.

BaronVonVVankel
04-03-14, 10:36 PM
not too sure if I am in love anymore. Like my sex life the chase is always more fun than staying around once you caught them. Is that weird?

At your age isnt it time you settled down? :D
You might not realise how much youre gonna miss her until youve lost her.

55chevy
05-03-14, 08:21 PM
At your age isnt it time you settled down? :D
You might not realise how much youre gonna miss her until youve lost her.
The story of my life I'm afraid. I will be trying to pull the nurse on my deathbed.

BaronVonVVankel
05-03-14, 11:08 PM
I used to be a bit of a womaniser, 14 girlfriends in 16 years, then i found the love of my life in 2002 and im now happily settled down for the rest of my days with my soul mate. Shes not a natural beauty but then as they say, thats all in the eye of the beholder. I dont even look at other women any more, no interest in them at all. Here she is...

http://www.torquedup.co.uk/forum/imagehosting/usr_images/3/7/1/371_51d7243526ac7.jpg

55chevy
06-03-14, 07:28 AM
Not much chance of me turning gay, you do know that Norton is a fella?:incheek:

BaronVonVVankel
06-03-14, 08:08 PM

:D I guess i must swing both ways then

:beuj: who'd have thought it :lol:

moparhemi345
07-03-14, 09:53 PM
Now with fresh paint and everything working perfect, not too sure if I am in love anymore. Like my sex life the chase is always more fun than staying around once you caught them. Is that weird?

I fully understand where you're coming from.
What you need to do is send the car to me and you'll start feeling better almost straight away.

spanners
07-03-14, 10:22 PM

all bikes n cars are ,,female,, just think how many times you call em a f##kin, bitch when they go wrong :lol:

BaronVonVVankel
08-03-14, 09:30 PM
all bikes n cars are ,,female,, just think how many times you call em a f##kin, bitch when they go wrong :lol:

Phew!.. thank feck for that! :D

55chevy
09-03-14, 07:47 AM
I fully understand where you're coming from.
What you need to do is send the car to me and you'll start feeling better almost straight away.

Thanks for you advice I gave the car to the guy next door, am feeling much better already, shame you didnt leave your address.

55chevy
09-03-14, 07:49 AM
Phew!.. thank feck for that! :D

I am sure you bike "Graham" has been called a bitch many times.:incheek:

BaronVonVVankel
10-03-14, 10:29 PM
I am sure your bike "Graham" has been called a bitch many times.:incheek:

'Geraldine' at the weekends :lol:

BaronVonVVankel
10-03-14, 10:46 PM
Right! enough of Geraldine.. back to your lovely lady, maybe you just need to spend more quality time together, perhaps a long romantic weekend?

http://www.torquedup.co.uk/forum/imagehosting/usr_images/2/5/6/256_53133eb396496.jpg

55chevy
11-03-14, 09:21 AM
I have a character flaw that I now find is affecting my choice of cars. When I was about 25 I was punching way above my weight. I am 5 6 and no Brad Pitt but managed to marry a 5 11 model that was making pop videos but couldnt help myself by going out on blind dates. Its not that I expected to get better than I had but the thrill was the draw. It now the same with cars, all my life I wanted a tri chevy, I bought this blind from California but I got a real buzz waiting to see how good it was and to be fair it is miles better than I expected. I now have a great car but I have bought a 58 TBird from Florida blind and the excitement of waiting to see her is making me doubt my motives. Thanks for the therapy session but I dont feel any better.:beuj:

BaronVonVVankel
11-03-14, 07:59 PM
Well, if nothing else, theres now two more gorgeous mail order brides in the UK than there was before :tup:

Maybe you should go into business?