PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion

Hot Rod Widow
09-07-13, 07:34 AM
Could all the horrible stuff on here not car related be put in one section so it doesn't appear at the top all the time. All these comments IMO are only peoples views and not really relevant, Si started a new forum to be enjoyed let's enjoy. I love the car bits learn as I go love the banter. What happened with R&S is Si business not the WWW.

We are lucky he is doing this for free with no strings which I am sure everyone is grateful. The comments on R&S again in my opinion should never have been public. Why people are just taking their word I have no idea but that's their choice. No one has anything in writing it's the truth. I am not taking sides IMO that's between R&S and Si and none of my business.

All I want is to be able to come on here and chat cars and banter.

Anyone new on here and R&S must wonder what they have entered and quickly go. We cannot change R&S but we can change here so stick the threads in a section that you can choose to enter or not.

Build this forum up with good stuff support it or lose it

randrhotrodimports
09-07-13, 07:43 AM
With you Jane.
Could all the horrible stuff on here not car related be put in one section so it doesn't appear at the top all the time. All these comments IMO are only peoples views and not really relevant, Si started a new forum to be enjoyed let's enjoy. I love the car bits learn as I go love the banter. What happened with R&S is Si business not the WWW.

We are lucky he is doing this for free with no strings which I am sure everyone is grateful. The comments on R&S again in my opinion should never have been public. Why people are just taking their word I have no idea but that's their choice. No one has anything in writing it's the truth. I am not taking sides IMO that's between R&S and Si and none of my business.

All I want is to be able to come on here and chat cars and banter.

Anyone new on here and R&S must wonder what they have entered and quickly go. We cannot change R&S but we can change here so stick the threads in a section that you can choose to enter or not.

Build this forum up with good stuff support it or lose it

Chevy Chaser
09-07-13, 07:48 AM
Seconded - I can see people are passionate about the site/s but anyone new is just going to think we are all moaning about shit that they don't understand.

And as a precautionary note ..........Everything posted here stays here ( Unlike R&S) for ALL to read - you get me?

Bob

Russ D
09-07-13, 08:46 AM
Bang on.

Fordson Van
09-07-13, 09:29 AM
Phew! Lets hope its all blown over :calm:

Iggy
09-07-13, 07:28 PM
At the moment, I'm still flicking between channels.... I like them both.
I have to say though.... I now check this one out first, I like the thought of joining at the beginning but with all my old mates........

No point debating what should have, because it is........ Think I've over done the morphine tonight... WOHOO

BaronVonVVankel
09-07-13, 11:48 PM
Could all the crap on here be put in one section so it doesn't appear at the top all the time.

:tup: A recycle bin section that never gets emptied.

Might be worth re-posting this suggestion in the 'Feature Requests' section.