PDA

View Full Version : Finding this site

289must
27-06-13, 06:29 PM
hi all, this site took some finding its not on google, I found it through a link on Facebook how else can you find it ?

designosaur73
27-06-13, 06:46 PM
It hasn't had a chance to make it onto any search engines yet, but I'm sure it will before too long. Was thinking this morning as well (Si, this is to you if you're reading this) - if things go well, is it worth having a Facebook presence beyond word of mouth? (There is a Torqued-Up page on there, is that related to this forum or not?)

randrhotrodimports
27-06-13, 07:02 PM
I was told about it today, i do hope its a success for everyone and a great place chat to new and old friends alike.
Russ

Hot Rod Widow
27-06-13, 08:26 PM
I was told about it today, i do hope its a success for everyone and a great place chat to new and old friends alike.
Russ

yeah that...

Roadrunna
27-06-13, 09:40 PM
The idea is to just let it spread via word of mouth. I posted it up on FaceBook last night just to start it spreading and the response seems good so far.

I/we would prefer it to spread via genuine means as that way it's likely to attract like-minded people rather that just have a flood of members that never come back.

If people like it they'll talk about it. If they don't then I guess they won't :D

I've just reserved a FaceBook page for it as well. Hadn't thunk of that one. No plans to update it in the near future but it's reserved anyway :tup: