PDA

View Full Version : Whats landed in the garden today

Captain Scarlet
19-07-13, 10:43 AM
This is what landed in the garden today (yesterday really, but you dont know that ;)),a big ball of grass while i was working on my shed (no,not one of the ones i drive :lol:) must of got whipped up in some kind of whirlwind from the farm across the road ,weird :beuj:

http://www.torquedup.co.uk/forum/imagehosting/usr_images/1/1/2/112_51e916fc2688f.jpg

V8Devon
19-07-13, 03:44 PM
Hmmm, its a Mysteron, I mean mystery.
Perhaps its a diy crop circle??

Captain Scarlet
19-07-13, 04:49 PM
Hmmm, its a Mysteron, I mean mystery.
Perhaps its a diy crop circle??

Could be Dave.

But not a diy crop coz i didnt do it ,unless i am sleep diy crop circle walking :)

Torment
19-07-13, 05:50 PM
Could be a pterodactyl nest.....

Plumpcars
19-07-13, 05:56 PM
http://youtu.be/rNVcSIZyBuE

hurtz
19-07-13, 05:58 PM
what ever it is ,I don`t think much of the shadow puppet show .i don`t think it will win britains got talent:lol:

fad15
19-07-13, 06:46 PM
Its not the nest thats wierd, its....
The shadow at the bottom of the picture. MUST be alien, without any doubt. Never seen a shadow like that cast by any terrestrial.

Did you get a glimpse or was it a passing encounter???

Were there 2 interlocking rings of light passing by at the same time?

Captain Scarlet
19-07-13, 08:12 PM
Could be a pterodactyl nest.....

mmmmmmmm maybe ,though i have not noticed any feeding nearby :confused:

Captain Scarlet
19-07-13, 08:14 PM
Could be tumble weed Steve,certainly tumbled out of the sky,maybe its tumble weed from a forum :tumbleweed:

Captain Scarlet
19-07-13, 08:18 PM
what ever it is ,I don`t think much of the shadow puppet show .i don`t think it will win britains got talent:lol:

Its not the nest thats wierd, its....
The shadow at the bottom of the picture. MUST be alien, without any doubt. Never seen a shadow like that cast by any terrestrial.

Did you get a glimpse or was it a passing encounter???

Were there 2 interlocking rings of light passing by at the same time?

Yea,could be the shadow of the ship that dropped it,maybe there was an alien wrapped up in it,the grass would serve two or maybe three functions ,it would cushion the impact proved camouflage and possibly a source of nourishment ,i will have to check under the shed :scared:

brizey
20-07-13, 11:03 AM
Akcherlee Cap`n, what you have there is my new hair piece, bought from "Baldies r Us" about 5 days ago and subsequently lost during a summer heat whirlwind ..... or was that the Heinz beans :question:.
If you could kindly return it, I`ll PM you my home address. Meanwhile, could you feed it some Liquorice Allsorts (it`s fav ones are the round Coconut ones), and oh, it also likes fresh Yaks milk!...

Captain Scarlet
22-07-13, 09:02 AM
Akcherlee Cap`n, what you have there is my new hair piece, bought from "Baldies r Us" about 5 days ago and subsequently lost during a summer heat whirlwind ..... or was that the Heinz beans :question:.
If you could kindly return it, I`ll PM you my home address. Meanwhile, could you feed it some Liquorice Allsorts (it`s fav ones are the round Coconut ones), and oh, it also likes fresh Yaks milk!...

OOOP'S,sorry Bry,when it dried out i smoked it :crazy:

40Stude
22-07-13, 09:46 AM

Do you still have the receipt Bryan? Ian may be able to get you a refund. Up here I believe the franchise is known as 'Slapheads am We' . I'll have to enquire through some of my follically challenged acquaintances.

:incheek:

Captain Scarlet
22-07-13, 10:46 AM
Today a double landing,it that ball ,again :grr:,and a more welcome landing, one of our resident Robins :)

The balls over here so often the Robin has learned to walk it round the garden :)

Must throw the ball back later in the year ;) (the ball,not the Robin ,silly :lol:)

http://www.torquedup.co.uk/forum/imagehosting/usr_images/1/1/2/112_51ed0c67cea7e.jpg

fad15
22-07-13, 06:19 PM
Thems nice pink flowers. Does Flip know about them???