Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Might as well be part of the furniture.
    Thanks, must admit can't fault either of my two lads, oldest lad works seven days a week most weeks, think he needs to slow down.

Jonny has just come back from stints working in India and California ( he loved Cali, hope he gets a job out there then he may have a couple of lodgers )

Unfortunately Willys is on hold yet again, I probably need to spend about another 400-500 to put it on the road but due to the vagaries of work yet again my job is at risk, I'm loathe to commit to spending anything at the moment.

It'd be great if we can get both of these and the oldest lad's Little Red out all together.

Ian

REV JIM RACING.
    Exemplary work there Ian.did your lads recover from the gorse bush at the pod...?

Ha Ha thanks Liam, it was actually me and our Jonny in the truck, Matt had more sense , I managed to hold Jon up as a shield (like the caring dad I am), he was like . I think he's just got the last thorn out now. That was a good night.

Are you down at the Pod this year, if I can manage to keep a job we're planning on being down with the Willys for Dragstalgia and the Mopars.

REV JIM RACING.
    Yep both of those if I can get time off..

Called in to see how the build was going. Superb!!!!