Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49

Thread: Cat's are ace

Might as well be part of the furniture.
    Thing is, I would be over the moon to give an old/black/3 legged cat a home. No problem with their anti social traits, mean attitudes,but and its a big BUT

I will not pay the inflated vets bills that come with this sort of cat.

Due to insurance companies and the extortion of people who can not face the inevitable and veterinary practices that have exploited the well being of animals to the max in order to keep their Range Rovers etc in their lives, it means people who really care for animals have given up trying to save them.

Now lets look at the drug companies and the ridiculous costs of regular and mass produced drugs.... coupled to the insurance companies that support and pay these inflated prices. It seems that trying to look after and care for a miss treated, old or infirm animal; breeds exploitation to the full.

Hang on a minute!!! seems to me I have experienced this approach with people that are old. infirm etc etc.

Oh well, thats the world we live in.

Might as well be part of the furniture.
    Quote Originally Posted by fad15 View Post
    Thing is, I would be over the moon to give an old/black/3 legged cat a home. No problem with their anti social traits, mean attitudes,but and its a big BUT

I will not pay the inflated vets bills that come with this sort of cat.

Due to insurance companies and the extortion of people who can not face the inevitable and veterinary practices that have exploited the well being of animals to the max in order to keep their Range Rovers etc in their lives, it means people who really care for animals have given up trying to save them.

Now lets look at the drug companies and the ridiculous costs of regular and mass produced drugs.... coupled to the insurance companies that support and pay these inflated prices. It seems that trying to look after and care for a miss treated, old or infirm animal; breeds exploitation to the full.

Hang on a minute!!! seems to me I have experienced this approach with people that are old. infirm etc etc.

Oh well, thats the world we live in.
    Sad but true.