Page 107 of 107 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107
Results 1,061 to 1,065 of 1065
    Might as well be part of the furniture.
    Some serious flake on that one! ^ And I think, for once, I prefer it with the fenders on (did I actually just say that out loud?!)

Vid with close ups on the flake: https://www.whichcar.com.au/tv/deadb...er-bombs-video

Looks like this is an earlier version?.. (or it might be a totally different one)

looks like a comletely different car to me.
    the second one reminds me more of the UK tequila sunrise bucket of the 70s [i know the pictured rod is in the antipodes ]

Quote Originally Posted by wannaB View Post
    looks like a comletely different car to me.
    the second one reminds me more of the UK tequila sunrise bucket of the 70s [i know the pictured rod is in the antipodes ]
    Yep, that had crossed my mind regarding the locations of the two cars but there were too many similarities.

T-bucket
    Pick-up
    RHD
    Tequila Sunrise

It's not out of the way that it could have been exported, as many are, (poss ex pat?) but yeah, I think it may well just be pure coincidences.

seems very unlikely to me BUT
    compared that pic with a blurry pic on RnS and i,m convinced its the same rod !.
    I will have an old copy of CC somewhere with better pics and i may have a pic or two in the loft that i took at ally pally but finding them is another matter

If it is the same car, they might as well have started the flake one from scratch. Different front end, rear end, rad, headers, wheels, induction etc etc.