Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Might as well be part of the furniture.
    Whats that about the Kiddies channel

Settling in
    Quote Originally Posted by stilltrying View Post
    Liking both of these, so much work, where the hell do you get the time from, I have trouble with one project and that has stalled for sometime now.

Wasn't keen on the light cages, glad you refitted the metalwork. Having said that frenched in is good and if the cage idea is what you were after how about frenching the lights in and adding the cage over the top but following the original contour of the bodywork rather than a box cage.
    thank`s for the kind word`s im only doing one at a time if i get bord with one i can move on to the other one but at the mo im trying to finish the red one as its coming together quite well
    as for the cages on the lights i have a plan im trying to find some landy rear cages for the round lights if anyone no`s of any

Settling in
    i had the prop shortened (thanks guy bigyellataxi )

and set to making the rest of the exhaust

this is how it look`s now

more to follow soon

Settling in
    Quote Originally Posted by fad15 View Post
    Whats that about the Kiddies channel
    lol thas about right i was speaking to your mate jeff Friday (hes the one that lent me the english wheel )

Settling in
    to bring you up to date ive been making the exhaust its tight by prop to say the least

and started to do the rear seat

got my mate to make me up some lights .....................and i had a bully moment and came up with an idea for the wheel arch/cycal guard`s

he swore at me alot i think three mould`s and lots of grief
    tell me what you think

Might as well be part of the furniture.
    Clever thinking. Be great if they were a very tight fit over the tyres; hardly notice them.

Settling in
    a bit like this

Settling in
    update time been pluging away trying to get on i wanted to get the engine runningjust to see if it was ok, to get the engine running i had to rebuild the carb`s and make new linkage`s and i drilled out the middle carb to aliow the petrol pipe so it will flow throw all three carb`s (its nice to know my manafold works) [VIDEO][video]

i canabelised two dynamo bracket`s to make an alternater bracket lower down on the engine it now fits snugglie in front of the shocker mounts

i made up the larst bits for the dif mounts

as im hopping to get this through the b i v a iv frenched in the rear lights not quite how i wanted them but they should be ok for the b.i.v.a

and fitted a b m w mini fog/ reverse lamp some of you my have noticed that most if not all has been british so far and this is sort of i suppose (well there made in oxford ) so in it went i dont think it look out of place

Last edited by bully madhatter; 05-04-16 at 05:38 PM.

Settling in
    made some mock engine bars for the headlamp brackets took some sorting as the slight twist in the bonnet decided to come out to play and nearly bit me in the arse i think it will work ok i was going to put some a35 sidelamps as indicators on the wings but the headlamps cover them as soon as the wheels turn so under the headlamp thay must go

and put the side repeater in the back of the light (i v a )

remember this

i said that i was going to put a bulge over the carb sticking out the bonnet the only tiedrop bulge i can find was 70 sod that for a game of soldiers i will make one so my mate made up four bulge`s in fibreglass one for the bonnet two more for the front of the chassis one spair

Settling in
    most of the floor is modified morris minor but there was no floor under the seat now this bit ive not been looking forword too so when i had the beadroller out i had a go my mate twiddled the handle ( to say im chuffed is an under statement )

and made up new b post supports as i have moved the wheelarch back and braced the chassis plate up

then set to on the boot floor

putting a plate in for the diff bolts

and somewhere in there i destressed the n/s rear quorter as it had bowed where i put the rear arch infill in

my destressing kit
    Last edited by bully madhatter; 05-04-16 at 08:47 PM.