Might as well be part of the furniture.

Blown Corvette C3 and FJR 1300

Selling for a friend who's abroad at the moment.
    I don't know too much about this at the moment apart from it's a C3 Corvette, blown with a heavy flake paintjob. Runs and drives great.
    He's only selling due to divorce and moving abroad. Looking for 9,000 for a quick sale which I thought was very cheap for a C3 with all this work done. The paintjob isn't show winning and could probably benefit from a machine polish (imho) but if it was a show winner it would be an awful lot more money.
    He's got quite a few bit's and bob's to sell when he comes back over in a couple of weeks to sort things out and clear the garage. There's a high mileage FJR 1300, a little rough but runs like a dream and a 7.5t Recovery truck that needs a piston. There'll be lots of parts too which I'll add as an when I find out.
    Pictures of the 'Vette. These are from a couple of years back but it hasn't changed as it's been garaged and never been out since. I've got lots more on my hard drive if anyone is seriously interested. I can put you in touch with him for any more info and details but he only uses Whatsapp, Viber, Line or Facebook (Facebook is how I'm keeping in contact till he gets back) but will be on mobile when back in the country

Last edited by Stiff; 16-08-15 at 12:25 PM.

This is the FJR 1300. He thinks it's around 160000 miles and a Y-reg (he's had a lot of toys, it's easy to forget mileage and years on them all when you're out of the country ) Goes really well, needs new rear brake caliper. 950 for this. A lot of bike for the money there.

Little vid...

Quick bump: Now on ebay if you fancy a bid