Page 312 of 312 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 310 311 312
Results 3,111 to 3,113 of 3113
    Settling in
    Quote Originally Posted by dirth View Post
    Think they were called Websters,what was good about them was I believe they had the moulds for the 3 wheelers as well, If my memory is correct they advertised in Classic Car Weekly, Mainly for I would think original bug parts

The 4 wheeler is ideal for a Metronome replica
    I didn't know they did a 4 wheel version ,and have to say out loud I would rather have a 3 wheeler as that just looks wrong, my mate years ago had one and I allways fancied one myself but mine would have to be a 3 wheeler in orange maybee with a hyabusa engine just to make it a bit more fun.
    Last edited by Yella F100; 20-09-19 at 08:50 PM.

Old enough to know better

Might as well be part of the furniture.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yella F100 View Post
    I didn't know they did a 4 wheel version ,and have to say out loud I would rather have a 3 wheeler as that just looks wrong
    Got to agree with the aesthetics. The wedge shape works so much better as a 3 wheeler than 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Yella F100 View Post
    my mate years ago had one and I allways fancied one myself but mine would have to be a 3 wheeler in orange maybee with a hyabusa engine just to make it a bit more fun.

There's two or three been done (in fact one of them was another local car a while back). Massive grin factor I bet. this is one of them. Looks a real handful!