Thread: " The Dogs..."

Might as well be part of the furniture.
    due to a cock up on my part this chap joined our family back in 2000

Part of the furniture

Part of the furniture

Part of the furniture

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Feelgood View Post
    The dogs are called Smith and Wesson. and in case you're wondering she has them on a quick release operated by striking a button on her belt. a good example of these type of dogs is the last word in protection, they have taken bullets to protect those they love. of course the general public only hear of the tragic cases of mishandled examples by council estate retards who shouldn't be trusted to own any sort of dog. I have been involved with guard/security dogs most of my life, anyone who knows me knows my current dogs are well balanced and trustworthy as soon as the percieved threat has diminished. they will attack on command if needed, I pray it will never be needed. many years ago one of my previous dogs attacked a police officer [who I must add had the wrong address] fortunately because of the level of control my girl gave the leave command and the dog obeyed without hesitation, the officer while visibly shaken was extremely relieved when the dog stood down. I had a full apology from the police within 24hrs. I took the dog to the police station and the officer couldn't believe it was the same dog.

Quote Originally Posted by satan View Post
    The dogs are called Smith and Wesson. and in case you're wondering she has them on a quick release operated by striking a button on her belt. a good example of these type of dogs is the last word in protection, they have taken bullets to protect those they love. of course the general public only hear of the tragic cases of mishandled examples by council estate retards who shouldn't be trusted to own any sort of dog. I have been involved with guard/security dogs most of my life, anyone who knows me knows my current dogs are well balanced and trustworthy as soon as the percieved threat has diminished. they will attack on command if needed, I pray it will never be needed. many years ago one of my previous dogs attacked a police officer [who I must add had the wrong address] fortunately because of the level of control my girl gave the leave command and the dog obeyed without hesitation, the officer while visibly shaken was extremely relieved when the dog stood down. I had a full apology from the police within 24hrs. I took the dog to the police station and the officer couldn't believe it was the same dog.
    as the saying goes there are no bad dogs only bad dog owners

The Human Tripod
    This is Fudge, when my daughter out-grew one of her onesies it only seemed right that we let Fudge have it.................

REV JIM RACING.
    Gary..that dog will be mentally scarred for life..

my mum is a staffie fosterer..shes had over 20 over the years..i go to see the latest arrival and have never been attacked/nipped...nothing.
    just re homed one called buster to a rugby referee in Gloucester.sad to see him go.

Arthur the blind dog was world class..we had him for a weekend within 5 mins he knew where the fridge was..walked himon the nature reserve and met another dog owner..she says..is he dangerous..? I reply...nope blind..as hes sat at my right foot because i had stopped..

went to a good home whos owner had a blind dog that passed on..

Dogs Rule.

[a friend made this for me many moons ago - Wilson was a bit of a terrorist as a youngster... ]
    Last edited by malamute john; 13-04-16 at 09:00 PM.