Thread: Parts for sale

ANDY S

Parts for sale

Hello all I am having a bit of a clear out first of all I have a set of front springs for a Chevy pickup was sold to me as good springs with all new bushes & pins but I have now had mine repaired so I have removed one bush to put in my own springs. They seemed a bit soft to me but got me out of trouble so just hoping to get my money back so I would like 80.00 the pair ono.

Secondly I have a brand new steering box sent to me in error I have just trial fitted it to my Chevy truck re drilling the holes on the chassis then realising they had sent me the wrong box so had to re weld the chassis so wasn't happy. It is actually for a FORD PICKUP 1957-1960 as you can see from the pictures I would like 300.00 ono as the kit cost me nearly 700.00 for the box pipes & pitman arm but I have used the other parts so this is JUST THE BOX.

Thirdly I have a set of drums hubs & back plates shoes spring etc. as you can see in the picture but condition is unknown to fit a Chevy pickup came with the bus encase the previous owner wanted to convert the front to 5 stud instead of 6 stud looking for 50.00 ono.

lastly I have a drivers side used mirror arm for a 1958/9 Chevy pickup in white looking for 10.00 ono please note all parts are pick up only & cash on collection.
    Thanks Andy:tup you can ring me on 01732 364637 or 07719751459
    Last edited by ANDY S; 28-11-16 at 07:12 AM.

ANDY S
    Hello all parts reduced in price atb Andy.

Newbie (well to here at least)
    Hi Andy,

Those springs..........could you measure along the top leaf to the centre of each eye for me? I need some for a 41 chevy pickup and just need to check

Thanks
    Chris

ANDY S
    Hello Chris just measured the springs along the main leaf & they measure about 44" from both centres of the spring eyes atb Andy.

ANDY S
    Hello all prices reduced atb Andy.

ANDY S

ANDY S
    Prices reduced

ANDY S

ANDY S
    Well guys all parts still available make me an offer I can always say no. I am going to Wheels day so can always bring them there atb Andy.