Settling in

Pistons & Plumbers

Hi All
    I have organised this for a fundraiser at City Plumbing were I work. the thinking behind it is we have lots of petrol heads and yank owners visiting our trade counter so thought lets get them all together alongside some of my friends in the rod scene aka you lot , its a shared yard with Bennetts Motor Factors and we have got them involved.
    Its work in progress but gathering a massive interest and support from suppliers and car owners both on our side and Bennetts offering special deals on tools oils and polishes etc on the day with some great prizes also being donated for the raffle from our suppliers there will be a few things going on to amuse you all, medevil stocks wet sponge thingy, hopefully a hog roast, and we are trying to put together a small car treasure hunt so you can all have a drive out if you fancy it.
    It would be great if any of you could bring your ride over and say hello. It would be amazing to see our branch yard full of rods & yanks etc
    All money raised will go to charity and the local press should be down on the day, Although I have helped out at shows this is the first time I have tried to put something together myself so any help, guidence, ideas to make this a fun succesful day out will be much appreciated.
    Hope to see you there please spread the word the more the merrier.
    Cheers Kev

Settling in
    UPDATE...................
    Things have exceded our expectations with the support and donations already.
    We have been offered extra space from our neighbouring unit Burley fluid and air (who can make up all your hoses etc) should we need it,Maxtreme opposite us who have a rolling road (and are tuning guys )have come on board and have said they will bring something special to the party, along side the Tiger car and restoration guys, Bennetts have secured the Sealy van to offer some deals on tools, plus some great donations from suppliers for the raffle such as a golf day , presure washer, spanner sets, amazon vouchers , etc and the list is still growing
    I can confirm there will be a treasure hunt it will be around 25 miles ish (so fuel friendly) with no time limit and takes around 1 hour but takes in a couple of pubs so up to you. its just nice to see stuff on the move.
    We are still working on the hot food side of things as what we had planned has fallen through so if anybody can offer any help with this it would be much appreciated, also it has been asked if there would be a band or music ,we would love this but guess that we would need license or something and would have to pay a band /dj etc so guessing its a no go as don't want to eat into the charity money raised, again any advice or help much appreciated
    Thanks to everybody so far offering help and support.
    Please be there to support us on the day
    Cheers
    Kev

Might as well be part of the furniture.
    Sorry would have came to this but already booked in for the AACI show at Kelmarsh.

Good luck on the day as it is for a great cause