We were hoping not to have to come to this but with one job falling through and more cars on the drive than we can presently afford (and also needing a van), the TT has to go.
I know, I know, it's probably the last thing that you guys on here are looking for but they make a fantastic daily, being fairly nippy (140mph) and very economical (50+ mpg) with the 170bhp 2.0 turbo diesel, fun in the sun with roof down, not to mention handles like a go kart! Maybe something for the missus to get into her good books
I'll offer it on here for a short while as if the other job comes up I'll be keeping it as it's been the most enjoyable car I've ever had, drives absolutely faultlessly and the good weather is here.
Sailed through MOT, as usual, so full year lasting until 06/06/2018

It's a TDI Quattro S-Line Roadster.
6 Speed Manual.
Cruise Control
Automatic Climate Control
Air Conditioning
Electric Wind Deflector
Electric Folding Roof
Bluetooth
Electric Windows
Electric Heated Mirrors
Rear spoiler deploys at around 78mph but can also be raised/lowered manually at lower speeds.

S-Line Extras:
19" Alloys - very slight kerbing, touched up.
Lowered Sports Suspension
S-Line Embossed Leather/perforated Alacantra Seats
Multi Function Leather Steering Wheel
Matt Brushed Aluminium Trim
Short-Shift Gearbox
Headlight Washers
S-Line Design Front and Rear Bumpers, Side Grilles and Diffuser

Bodywork all round is very good for its age although there is some slight road rash around the front end. I've touched these up so not immediately noticeable.
Hood is very clean and unmarked (looks brand new when Autoglymed)
The car spends all winter, in fact the majority of the year, tucked up in the garage and it gets washed and waxed nearly every weekend. (and occasionally inside the doors, under the bonnet, boot, spoiler etc. Anal I know, but I like to keep on top of it). It's also covered by various CCTV cameras on the rare occasions that it does sleep outside in the summer.
The milage is 144k which will rise only slightly as we're mainly using the Evoque and Golf at the moment (to keep the TT clean )
Most of these miles are motorway miles from both ourselves and the previous lady owner. (We bought it with 123K on the clock)
Belts, tensioners and water pump were all done 5K ago so nothing to worry about there either.
Nigh on full service history with only a very short gap missing just before we purchased the car. It's had 3 services done since we've had it including the major one.
The only mods it's had are Xenon upgrade and LED front sidelights.
It's not 'quite' showroom condition but it's far from showroom price to reflect that. I could've sorted the road-rash/alloys out but they've never bothered me and it would just bump the price up so I'll leave that up to any prospective buyer to make that choice in their ownership.
There is outstanding finance owing on the car and this will be cleared fully on confirmation of a guaranteed sale. Any viewings welcome or even anyone closer wishing to view for another member. We're located 5 minutes from the Humber Bridge (North bank)
I've tried to be as honest as possible and if there's anything else you'd like to know, just ask ask.
Here's a few pics from this album. Lots more in there to view...