Thread: Dodge b200

Newbie (well to here at least)

Dodge b200

I've got a dodge b200 tradesmen with a 5.9ltr manual column shift 3 gears, got trouble with it getting stuck in gear and think it's the thrust bearings, anyone know if there's any in the UK I can get instead of importing please.

Might as well be part of the furniture.
    YOu could try USAutomotive near Bedford, they had a thrust bearing for my 79 vette or you could just buy one from Rockauto in the states (far cheaper even with postage and duty) and wait about a week for delivery, they have them from about 7 to 25 depending on make. Do a google and you will find a discount code somewhere as well.

Having said that, I think I would pull the tranny first as you could be right and it's just a sticking or knackard thrust bearing but at worse it could be that the clutch forks or diaphragm fingers have bent so a complete clutch package would be required. I'm assuming you have checked the linkages of the column change to make sure they are running smooth and not binding in any way.

Carburetion 'sucks' !
    Physically within the M25 force field - mentally anywhere else!
    Customville often stock odd items that you wouldn't really expect - it's worth giving them a call