If you're not busy this weekend you might do well to get yourself along to the Buster Lang car show, catering for all manner of classics, customs, hot rods, rat rods and bikes. The show returns to the excellent Sandown Park venue, meaning that weather shouldn't be too much of a problem.

There are some outdoor displays - the Apron will feature various privately entered cars that will be there for the duration of the day(s), plus there's the Parade Ring, although I don't know what will be displayed there. There's also a Show 'n' Shine, which I think is effectively the same idea as the Apron display but without having movement restricted during the day. There may even still be just enough time to enter your car into that if you fancy it: Home | Buster Lang Car ShowsShow Vehicle Registration

Much of the show will be curated displays, though, which will mainly be indoors. Features for this year include:
- Steve Darnell and Justin Kramer from Welderup Garage (great, I'm sure, if reality shows are your cup of tea)
- Custom bike display in association with Sickboyz Customs
- Rat Rod Room
- TV and Film Cars
- Drag cars
- Military vehicles
- Lowrider display from U.K. Lowriders
- Autojumble and trade stalls
- American big rigs
- American cop cars

Reckon there's enough to keep you busy?

Sandown Park
Portsmouth Road