Might as well be part of the furniture.

Roadkill in the UK.

Went and had a little nosey, large turnout of people a few nice cars and some crap ones as well. A few people, not young either, got a bit excited about having their photo taken with the guy's.

The question and answer bit was entertaining and all I can really say is when I met them in person they were very friendly and exactly like you see them on the series, fun and enthusiastic, they realise they are dinosaurs as they prefer the older 60's and 70's cars from their youth, probably just like most of us but Finnegan (who wasn't there) is into the more modern stuff.

They have filmed loads of stuff for the future but unfortunately they are not sure what they can do in the UK as they were hoping to bring the Draguar over, however our rules about making it road legal were the death of that saga. Whatever they do I'm sure will involve SantaPod so we will have to wait and see.

of the Croydon Teds
    Sounds like it was an interesting event. I don't suppose you took a camera?

Newbie (well to here at least)
    You know, or probably you don't, I bring the Roadkill magazine into the UK.
    If there's a feature, and surely there will be, in the next issue, I'll let you know

of the Croydon Teds
    Excellent, thanks. That's a much more varied range of cars than I would have expected, and some very unusual ideas being exhibited there.