Might as well be part of the furniture.

Hipsville Sunday Road Trip Sunday May 6th!

There's a plan if anyone's going, which you should do, as it's highly recommended, I mean, Margate, bands, vintage market, seaside, car show, art gallery, sunshine (??!!), funfair and a road trip!! Flipping heck!!

So, as has been suggested, meet at Clacket Lane Services Eastbound, (the one on the north side of the M25), leave @ 8.30, then M25, then off at Junction 7 through Detling up to the M20 then onto the A229 and stop off at the BP/Starbucks/Travelodge, Thanet Way, Faversham ME13 9EL, to pick up some more folks/gas up/stick on bits which have fallen off!

Then leave at 9.30 for 30 minutes through the countryside for a fun-filled day of sun, sea and shenanigans!! What more could you want!!

Who's up for it then...

Settling in
    Sounds like a nice little jaunt.

Best you be coming then, I sense a '55 wagon/T bird convoy from Sarf London appearing....

...and from the Hipsville Headquarters here comes all the news you need to know....!

'OK Folks! Here are the details for The Hipsville Auto Show ..
    The show takes place in Arlington Car Park, All Saints Road, Margate, CT9 5BF from 10.00 am till 6 pm on Sunday 6th May. It's a free entry show, cool vehicles are welcome, classics, hot rods, kustoms, choppers, scooters etc.
    You will be wrist banded as you enter which gives you and your passengers free entry to the park (usually 5.00) and a free entry vintage market.
    We also have three killer punk bands and DJs from 12 noon till 6pm for only 15.00'

....yes indeed!