Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    Might as well be part of the furniture.
    I did forget to say that the first year I took the wife's mini for an MOT it failed on headlights - not self levelling and no cleaning mechanism. I said it hasn't got any and he said correct you have fitted Xenon lights and you need these bits to pass. I stated that they were not Xenon lights and he came back with "They are not filament bulbs are they?" I said No they are LED's, he went away and got me a pass certificate. The thing is they were not blinding like you see some production cars but were fitted for better light. Since he knows the car he has never said anything more about them, although as fabphil states he should.

The Vette is MOT exempt so I don't care.

I didn't read all of that link but why due to brexit?

Settling in
    thanks for the info. when finances allow a bit of shopping ill see if i can get some. although i did find out yesterday that the main beam in the centre lights wasnt working as id forgot to earth them when i rewired the car [h1 bulb] so sorted that and the new plugs for the outer two the earth wires were loose in the plug. sorted that anf wow i can see at night now awesome lol.

Might as well be part of the furniture.
    Those earths can be tricky little buggers at times but it does help to actually connect them