Hybrid View

Settling in

Pro Street Tyres.... WANTED....

Anybody got a pair of mickey thompson/ hoosier treaded tyres suitable for the street ?
    I am currently running Mickey thompson 33x19.5x15 but the side walls have slight cracks so need to replace them, think hoosier do a slightly smaller size treaded radial and that would also work for me as I have a small clearance issue so downsizing a bit is not an issue,
    The tyres are only for street use (yes I know the legalities) so need to be treaded and ideally radials with good tread and no sidewall cracking.
    W.H.Y. Cash waiting
    Kev

Might as well be part of the furniture.
    Can't help on supply but are they not tubed anyway, if the side wall is only slight cracked maybe watch the fastest indian for a remedy.

Settling in
    Ha Ha yep you are right they are tubed, just a bit concerned because of the cracks, but untill I save up for a new pair maybe Burts shoe polish trick would make them look a bit better if I got stopped by plod, but fear its not going to help much if they decide to let go so really looking to replace them sooner rather than later.
    Kev

Quote Originally Posted by stilltrying View Post
    Can't help on supply but are they not tubed anyway, if the side wall is only slight cracked maybe watch the fastest indian for a remedy.

Settling in
    All sorted now, new boots going on this week.
    Kev