Carburetion 'sucks' !
    Driving 'round the M25 so fast the centrifugal force is forcing my face against the side window!

2018 CCCUK Nationals - Bedford

Any of you guys fancy a trip over to the Sharnbrook Hotel Bedford 1st July for the Classic Corvette Club Nationals?
    I'll post some more info up later on...........
    Last edited by roscobbc; 04-05-18 at 11:18 PM.

Carburetion 'sucks' !
    Driving 'round the M25 so fast the centrifugal force is forcing my face against the side window!

Bernie Chodosh's C1 circuit race car will be at the show - Bernie plans to drive there (it is road legal) The Draper Brothers will have their Methanol burning blown Altered on display - the 'T' body is being replaced with a C3 Corvette 'flopper' body - fire-up sessions are most definitely planned. It will be the last chance to see Tom Falconers rotary engined Corvette prototype in the UK before it goes over to join GM's other prototypes on display at Amelia Island next year. So if you want a little bit of light relief from the Drag racing at the 'Pod - we're less than 10 miles away! - If you're in an American car or Rod it's 12 entry on the gate for car and occupants - otherwise 5 per head
    Last edited by roscobbc; 22-06-18 at 10:08 PM.

Site Team
    So if I come alone in a Mopar is it 12 or 5 Ross?

Carburetion 'sucks' !
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumpcars View Post
    So if I come alone in a Mopar is it 12 or 5 Ross?
    Come in a Mopar Steve - and you want to park in show area with other visiting American cars - then its 12 entry for car and all occupants.
    Just want to see show and park-up with Joe Public - 5 per head (kids go free)
    (come early 10:00am onwards and 'bag' a decent parking spot in case we get 'mobbed')
    A percentage of gate money will he going to the local Bedfordshire Air Ambulance Charity)

Site Team
    Gotcha. Always happy to pay whatever at charity events.