Might as well be part of the furniture.

Been quiet for a while.

Have not posted for a while due to two issues, firstly my lapustopus wouldn't let me type an S, then a bit later an A and finally a D so logging in or typing stuff just went stupid.
    Now using the youngest daughters mac till she comes home so I can pester you all again.

The second issue, I had to have my Great Dane put down and it knocked me for a while, she had a great innings for a Dane, just over 12 years old and she was knackard for the last year where her back legs kept giving way but the front half was as bouncy as a pup, but then within a 48 hour time period she went down hill very fast and although you know it is for the best and inevitable it is never easy.
    Probably only dog lovers will know what I mean.

Carburetion 'sucks' !
    Driving 'round the M25 so fast the centrifugal force is forcing my face against the side window!
    Very sad when you have to do the inevitable to what was a much loved member of the family - it really hurts.

Sincerest condolences.

Had to do a similar thing myself but kept his name tag on the rear view mirror as a momento/lucky charm, unfortunately it went up with my garage fire just one of the things money cannot replace.

You have my sincerest sympathies on loosing a best mate

welcome back stilltrying
    as an old fart i can sympathize with your computer issues and as someone who shares his house with a knackered old JRT i feel for you losing your old friend.
    if its not too painfull i,m sure a few here would love to see a pic of the old girl.

Sorry to hear of your loss. Just remember the good times and that she'll be looking down on you.

Ow Do, again.
    G

Thanks everyone for your words, I will post a photo of the said mutely when I can find some, I have photo's but they are on the old lapustopus