of the Croydon Teds

Wrotham Steam & Transport Rally, nr. Sevenoaks, Kent, 1st July

One of the best events of the year if you ask me, provided you like to see a range of vehicles, and it's only a week away! Wrotham's got everything, you start with a nice Sunday morning run along the A20, then you park in a field with a few hundred classic cars, motorcycles, commercial and military vehicles, veteran and vintage vehicles, plus plenty of American cars and customs. There'll be tractors and stationary engines for those with an agricultural bent, and, naturally, you'll get to see a few glorious traction engines and steam waggons.

I'd guess that it's probably too late to pre-enter, though entry forms are still available from the website (click on the button that says 'Downloads'), but you can turn up on the day and pay 7 to show your car; the money goes to the Friends of Wrotham Recreation Ground, so it will benefit the local area rather than end up in the coffers of some corporate body. It is worth the expenditure, and if you remember to pre-enter next year it won't cost a thing.

On top of that, it's got a brilliant, laid-back, friendly atmosphere so you're all set for a lazy afternoon in the sun (fingers crossed for that last bit).

Where?
    Field off the A20 London Road
    Wrotham Hill, Wrotham
    Kent
    TN15 7NS

When?
    Sunday 1st July
    9am-5pm

2017 photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/zacks_...31378474/page1

Might as well be part of the furniture.
    Thanks for the heads up on that one

Desparado
    Im local but have never been. Maybe go in truck or Thunderturd 4 ?

of the Croydon Teds
    Never heard of Thunderturd before - I hope FTO's not been pissing you off? Either way, both Chevys should get their share of admirers so it'll be worth heading along to.