Thread: Rolling Chassis

Might as well be part of the furniture.

Rolling Chassis

This is a year 2000 RHD Chevy Blazer complete rolling chassis, ideal for a rebody or making a 4x4 S10. Originally a European Blazer with the 4.3l V6 (No engine or box). The only items missing are the two rear shockabsorbers other than that it is complete.

Right Hand Drive, Both axles, Locking front diff, leaf spring rear suspension, torsion bar front with all shafts, has all the brakes including most of the hand brake mechanism, fuel tank, power steering box and the four alloy wheels it is sitting on. I can probably even get the complete steering column out as well if needed plus the brake master and servo and the abs block if required. Also comes with the propshafts if I can locate them

Comes with a current V5c in my name and the chassis tag, is on a sorn. I also have photo's of the original vehicle with it's number plate as well as photo's as it is now, again with the number plate visible, making it easy for you to carry out a rebody.

No major rust issues anywhere, wire brush is all that would be needed to clean it up before painting.

This would take either the original V6 or a small block chevy without doing any modifications. I also have the transfer box that bolts to the 4l60e gearbox that is in many gm vehicles (remove the tailpiece and bolt this straight up to it).

It is located near Welwyn in Hertfordshire, viewing advised to see what you are getting but if you are a long way off and want more detailed photo's then just let me know and I will sort them out.

PM on here and I will send you my contact details

Last edited by stilltrying; 03-05-19 at 07:21 PM. Reason: added photo's