Might as well be part of the furniture.

2009 TT Mk2 TDI Quattro S Line Roadster in White 3750

More of a 'sod' rather than 'rod' but here we go.
    As is always the case, we were really hoping not to have to come to this but with limited space on the drive, 4 cars and now a long wheelbase van, the TT has to go to make some room as it's now just not getting used.
    It's probably the most enjoyable car I've ever had and drives absolutely faultlessly.
    It's a TDI Quattro S-Line Roadster in Ibis white with 17" wheels. Two need a refurb but I'll be doing these shortly so will be ready for any prospective buyer. (There is also a set of 19" OEM 'Peelers' needing 3 tyres but I'll come to them). 6 Speed Manual. Half leather - Half alcantara seating, Air Con, Cruise Control, both keys present. 50+ mpg, 60+ on long runs. 170bhp (and lightweight being mainly aluminium).
    Sailed through MOT in the summer, as usual, so plenty of mot well into next year.
    Serviced last month so full service history with the car. It's had 4 services done since we've had it including the major one.
    Bodywork all round is very good for its age although there is some slight road rash around the front end and a small, hardly noticeable scrape on the osr arch.
    Hood/roof is very clean and unmarked (looks brand new when Autoglymed)
    The car has spent the majority of the past 4+ years tucked up in the garage on a night and it gets washed and waxed regularly.
    The milage is 158k which won't be rising much at all as we're using the other vehicles.
    Most of these miles are motorway miles from both ourselves and the previous lady owner. (We bought it with 123K on the clock)
    Belts, tensioners and water pump were all done around 20K ago so nothing to worry about there either.
    The only mods it's had are Xenon upgrade and LED front sidelights.
    It's not quite showroom condition but it's not showroom price to reflect that.
    There's a small amount of outstanding finance owing on the car and this will be cleared fully on confirmation of a guaranteed sale.
    Edit: Price drop 3750 ovno with the 19" Peelers included.
    Any viewings welcome or even anyone closer wishing to view for another member. We're located 5 minutes from the Humber Bridge (North bank)
    I've tried to be as honest as possible and if there's anything else you'd like to know, just ask ask.
    Here's a link to some pics of it on the 19" Peelers from around 18 months back but it does drive much more comfortably and civilized on the 17"s https://s401.photobucket.com/user/St...?sort=3&page=1

Last edited by Stiff; 09-11-19 at 08:10 PM. Reason: Price drop