Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Site Team
    Quote Originally Posted by wannaB View Post
    [yes that Kalitta ]
    If we are showing our age (not our shoe size) on this channel, then I must qualify for bonus points!!!!

Milner for PM!
    An article recently appeared in the Daily Mail reporting on what life is like in Florence under the Italian government's ban on movement into or out of the country. The author had the same name as my scheduled navigator for my trip to Wales in Austin at the end of the month. I thought this was an amusing coincidence. It turns out not to be a coincidence at all. F**k.

Might as well be part of the furniture.
    we are being played

Quote Originally Posted by wannaB View Post
    we are being played
    Precisely.

NIJ
    You seem to be bringing some common sense to the other channel on this subject.
    G

Site Team
    Well if you are all worried about your savings and pensions, an article in the Independent newspaper finance and business section on Saturday stated that, due to self isolation, sales in sex aids have increased !!

Someone will always find an appropriate market I guess.

"this time next year we'll be millionaires Rodney..."
    Last edited by 40Stude; 16-03-20 at 03:30 PM.

well the simulation/drill/shit who left the lab door open cover up is moving along well.
    dont even know anyone with a cold [seems to have been a lot less colds/flu around this winter?] yet but civil liberties are being quickly eroded.
    ah well i,m gonna keep on doing what i do until they stop me.
    in an effort to maintain moral i will be sure to post the usual crap on a daily basis including 1 pic a day in the grownups playground [except sundays].
    "KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON" folks though i do reserve the right to be slightly miffed
    Last edited by wannaB; 19-03-20 at 06:27 AM.

as of a couple of days ago.
    of course, the worldwide numbers are low, as redchina is lying in a major way. [surprise surprise] especially since it was them who had this manufactured - here in the US btw by a (((dr lieb))) and smuggled out by his 'lab assistants' that have been shown to be members of the red chinese army - to be used for a cull and cover for eliminating dissidents. 'tptb' saw how well it worked and are now using it to topple economies and see just how far they can push people in eradication of liberties... This is solely political, as Mr WannaB indicates.
    This may be a 'dry run' for something bigger later, or it may be their final push, dont know. I do know the mood is ugly, over here at least, and the S may HTF most any moment quite frankly.
    Keep your powder dry...

hmmm....
    Interesting that the 'head' of a CDC dept that is issuing all sorts of needless calls to panic is the only sister of rod rosenstein....
    Last edited by malamute john; 21-03-20 at 09:48 PM.

End of the world

Too bloody right. Wine shelves are bare, haven't be able to get Merlot for nearly a week. Managed to get a bottle of Pinot but at 8 quid its not funny.

Now confined to my house for 3 weeks and setting up VPN for work.

By the way, if you have an account with a foreign bank, pull all your money right now.
    G
    Last edited by fad15; 19-03-20 at 05:00 PM.

This came through the door today. What can I say. I shed a tear at the generosity and kindness that some can show.....