Might as well be part of the furniture.

Workshop/garage lathe. Almost no run time

As there have been a couple of references to garage lathes recently and seeing I no longer use mine its up for sale.
    Less than 3 hours use and with all the accessories including tools it a really good buy for someone. Has variable speed control and screw cutting capability with change wheels. Approx 24" between centres.

Little dent on the rear cover and NO guard for the chuck

Cost over 1K but a good offer will secure. No it will not go for cents on the dollar.. Collection only with two strong guys.. Not for general release as as I only want rodders etc to come to my home address.

If anyone could post this for sale on the other side or a faceache page there's a drink in it for you when it sells.

Last edited by fad15; 23-06-20 at 01:13 PM.

Nice looking piece of kit, not sure how to copy the photo, send it via PM and I will happily post it up on the other side.

Ta PM sent. To save a pic, right click and save image to a folder on your PC normally works
    Last edited by fad15; 23-06-20 at 07:06 PM.

Hey dude. Thanks for posting the ad. Got a feeling that 1000 is too much to ask so I will leave it to you to put a price you think is fair on it.
    G

I have no real idea as to what one would cost secondhand and with such little use it has to be a better bet than one that has done years of work. I put 1000 or very close offer, I can reduce it if you like or perhaps we leave it for a week or so and I can then repost at a reduced figure.
    I'll PM you in a few days to discuss and we can go from there.

Sold subject to collection. Thanks for the help...
    Last edited by fad15; 02-07-20 at 02:45 PM.