Newbie (well to here at least)

All steel 1930 Ford Model A coupe

Hi all, after much soul searching I've decided to sell my, much loved, all steel, unchopped, fully fendered Ford Model A coupe. I imported it as a stock, 33,000 mile, one family owned car in 2013. The body was so original and solid that I decided to leave it unchopped and lifted it off to box the chassis and add a Dagels streetrod X member. I installed a 318 Mopar engine and torqueflite box coupled to a Volvo 240 axle. Twin saddle fuel tanks were put in. The car is not a show car, it's a daily driver. You will never come out of Tesco and go to the wrong car again. I've just put a new Vega steering box and set of Firestone whitewalls on it at a cost of over 2,000 but I doubt it will get much use because the wife prefers to ride shotgun in my truck. She also has visions of a camper van so it has to go to make space. I have been pestered to sell at shows I've gone to but was enjoying it too much at the time. I'm asking 25,000 and I know I will regret letting it go but I've got other toys to play with so will not be too sad. Please bear in mind this is neither a show car or rat rod but a genuine 92 year old car with no filler anywhere, hotrodded!
    Try me, good luck, Ron.

Last edited by 55zephyr; 25-05-22 at 06:38 PM. Reason: spelling