older but no wiser!

All steel 1930 Ford Model A coupe

Hi all, after much soul searching I've decided to sell my, much loved, all steel, unchopped, fully fendered Ford Model A coupe. I imported it as a stock, 33,000 mile, one family owned car in 2013. The body was so original and solid that I decided to leave it unchopped and lifted it off to box the chassis and add a Dagels streetrod X member. I installed a 318 Mopar engine and torqueflite 727 box coupled to a Volvo 240 axle. Twin saddle fuel tanks were put in. The body was too original to paint so it went back on as it was, probably one of the best unmolested Model A bodies in the UK. The car is not a show car, it's a daily driver. You will never come out of Tesco and go to the wrong car again. I've just put a new Vega steering box and set of Firestone whitewalls on it at a cost of over 2,000 but I doubt it will get much use because the wife prefers to ride shotgun in my truck. She also has visions of a camper van so it has to go to make space, that's the long and short of it really. I have been pestered to sell at shows I've gone to but was enjoying it too much at the time. I'm asking 25,000 and I know I will regret letting it go but I've got other toys to play with so will not be too sad. Please bear in mind this is neither a show car or rat rod but a genuine 92 year old car tastefully hotrodded! I guarantee you will never hear the words "is it plastic?"
    Try me, good luck, Ron.

Car is now sold, thanks to all who showed interest.

Last edited by 55zephyr; 22-06-22 at 06:15 PM. Reason: sold

Newbie (well to here at least)
    no price?

Might as well be part of the furniture.
    Quote Originally Posted by rockhouse View Post
    no price?
    25K. Third line up from the bottom

Old enough to know better
    Lovely ��