Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    ANDY S

1959 chevy apache step side pick up

Hello all just a quick update the BEAST went away today to be painted & was picked up by the guy who is going to paint it with his son on the back of there recovery so will be going over tomorrow to strip the last bits off so will update with more pictures soon all the best Andy.

ANDY S
    Hello you may know me from other sites but today the beast was taken away to have the body work finished off & painted so will keep you updated I was going to upload the other pictures from R&S but I thought I would start from here all the best Andy

Site Team
    Hope it all goes well Andy!

North of Oldbury
    What colour/s?

ANDY S
    Hello Guys thanks for the interest it going to be red (possibly ford radiant red or close to it ) all the best Andy

ANDY S
    Hello all I went up to see how the pick up was coming on to day as the guy doing it for me (TICH) asked me to pop up & have a look as he has finished the fillering so I could take some photos before he puts it in primer. He has primered the odd bits to paint so he is in the process on sanding them down ready to paint. So here are a few pictures all the best Andy.

ANDY S
    Hello all here is just a few pictures of the odd parts painted to give you an idea of the colour its a new Vauxhall colour . Just waiting for the truck to be primed & then painted as Titch found more dents on the bonnet that he had to fill all the best Andy.

ANDY S
    Hello all just a quick update the truck in now painted red so I will take some pictures when I go up on Wednesday to bolt some bits back on so they can bring it home . Titch & his son Dan have done a cracking job cant we to put it back together all the best Andy.

ANDY S
    Hello all went to the body shop today to bolt some bits back on so Dan from Dodge City Trucks could bring the truck back on his recovery that he & his dad Titch had painted over the last few weeks & what a great job they have done well done lads.

[URL=http://s478.photobucket.com/user/andy-42-2008/media/ANDY-PC/Pictures/1959%20CHEVY%20APACHE/IMG_0406.jpg.html][/URL]
    [URL=http://s478.photobucket.com/user/andy-42-2008/media/ANDY-PC/Pictures/1959%20CHEVY%20APACHE/IMG_0404.jpg.html][/URL]

All the very best Andy.

North of Oldbury
    Nice looking truck mate