Newbie (well to here at least)

Wiring f#*€!<? ^

Anyone good at drawing ? Trying to help a mate and failing

Who’s blinking silly idea of using a modern loom ..... oh yeah that’ll be mine !!!!

Mk5 fiesta (98) loom and trying to do away with the stalk switches but in fords ultimate wisdom everything is blinking linked .....

They’d like to keep the intermittent and 2 speed wipers (of course they would ) and do away with the rear wash wipe but I’m struggling

First problem is finding a switch...... thinking about using a durite light switch 0-645-70 but the stalk wiring is doing my head in ..... I thought it would be easy

I just hope the light/indicator side will be easier 

Last edited by Bitz n Pieces; 19-11-19 at 01:50 PM.

Might as well be part of the furniture.
    Have you not got a wiring diagram for the donor car? I changed switches on a Ford Sierra wiring loom that I am using in a kit car, fairly easy once you know what they do, on the Sierra the switch activates relays for the headlights that are in the fuse box.

If it helps at all I can look it up for the Sierra and it may well be the same or similar to the Fiesta.

Newbie (well to here at least)
    Year got a manual but found the above more helpful yet still can’t get it right (but that was a switch issue so now just want to get a new diagram before I get a switch..... just in case that light switch don’t work lol)

Might as well be part of the furniture.
    Good luck