Results 1 to 3 of 3

Threaded View

  1. #1
    Might as well be part of the furniture.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013

    Compression tester question

    I have a Gunson compression tester, it has a fairly long brass fitting (about 4") that screws into the plug hole, with a flexible hose that connects to the gauge, there is also a short adapter that goes on the end of the brass fitting for the larger sized plugs, works great, however, I can't use it on the Vette as it has headers and the brass fitting (which is the correct thread for the plugs) can't get in there as it touches the headers.
    Does anyone know if there is an adapter that would fit in the head that could angle the outlet upwards (sort of 90 degrees if you get what I mean), that I could then screw the brass fitting into.
    I just wanted to check compression to fault find a bit of rough idling.
    Last edited by stilltrying; 06-03-21 at 06:57 PM.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts